Lives in Summerville
- DOB: 10/2/1976
- He has been smoking for 20 years
- 1 pack per day
- He told us he used nicotine patches to quit.
- He has an eight year old son – apparently that was one of his reasons for quitting
Lives in Mt. Pleasant.
- DOB: 4/1/1971
- He has been smoking for 15 years
- 1 packs per day
- Retired NYC fireman; had smoked and quit before, but started smoking after 9/11
- His wife who works at MUSC signed him up for the contest
- His son asked him if cigarette were a drug – that helped motivate him to quit again.
Here are some pictures from the press conference
Please complete the online community survey below, that will aid us in the data collection process.
Smoking in Multiunit Housing: Attitudes and Experiences with Secondhand Smoke Exposures among Key Stakeholders
Roswelll Park Cancer Institute
Dept. of Health Behavior and Air Pollution Exposure Research
Friday, May 1, 2015 9am - 11:00am
Free hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Hennesey Conference Room
1362 McMillian Avenue, Suite 300
North Charleston, SC 29405
Take the Dorchester Road exit off of I-26, Exit 215 towards Hwy 52(Rivers Avenue). Turn left onto Rivers Avenue. Turn right onto McMillian between the old Navy Hospital and McDonald's. Follow McMillian, cross over Spruill and the railroad tracks. The building is on the corners of McMillian, Noisette, and Hobson. It is the new looking 4 story red brick building on the left hand side of McMillian. Parking is available on the Noisette side of the building in the large parking lot across the street.
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com or (843) 364-2635
* You must be a member to attend.